Bliss. Looking forward to what they come up with for the “TRON Legacy” promo performances that are planned.
Logitech’s Ultimate Ears has been supplying the entertainment industry with in ears monitors for quite some time. You can spot them in the ears of most any artist/band but not many DJs as of yet (Laidback Luke is one of the few who wears them when DJing). They are custom made and have six individually tuned drivers in each ear as well as four-way crossovers and triple-sound channels.
Pre-order now (Product will ship in the beginning of February)
Inspired by the likes of Daft Punk and Justice‘s “Waters of Nazareth” an Australian guitar enthusiast and software engineer crafted the Misa Digital Guitar. His design aim was for a minimalistic interface, with configurability at the sound module end, leaving the instrument itself simple and effective. Looks like all was accomplished. Robot rock!
The price will not be released until the first production run is completed. If you would like to be on the waiting list, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within two days, Gorillaz was named as a headliner at Coachella 2010, a new tune called “Stylo” (ft. Bobby Womack and Mos Def) was leaked and details regarding their forthcoming album, “Plastic Beach” have been revealed.
01. Orchestral Intro (ft. Sinfonia ViVA)
02. Welcome to the World of the Plastic Beach (ft. Snoop Dogg and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble)
03. White Flag (ft. Kano, Bashy, and the National Orchestra for Arabic Music)
04. Rhinestone Eyes
05. Stylo (ft. Bobby Womack and Mos Def)
06. Superfast Jellyfish (ft. Gruff Rhys and De La Soul)
07. Empire Ants (ft. Little Dragon)
08. Glitter Freeze (ft. Mark E Smith)
09. Some Kind Of Nature (ft. Lou Reed)
10. On Melancholy Hill
12. Sweepstakes (ft. Mos Def and Hypnotic Brass Ensemble)
13. Plastic Beach (ft. Mick Jones and Paul Simonon)
14. To Binge (ft. Little Dragon)
15. Cloud of Unknowing (ft. Bobby Womack and Sinfonia ViVA)
16. Pirate Jet
“Plastic Beach” will be out in the U.S. on March 9 on Virgin Records. “Stylo” will be be officially released January 26.
Toronto’s Dragonette are taking their show on the road across North American with Little Boots and Fan Death. Just as this news was released we came across a fantastic remix of “Pick Up The Phone” over on DISCODUST. Michael Van She on remix duties this time around under the moniker Arithmatix!.
Here is the video for the original:
Mar 06 – Seattle, WA @ Neumos
Mar 07 – Portland. OR @ Hawthorne Theater
Mar 09 – San Francisco, CA @ The Fillmore Auditorium
Mar 10 – Los Angeles, CA @ El Rey Theatre
Mar 12 – Pomona, CA @ The Glass House
Mar 13 – San Diego, CA @ Casbah
April 22 – Atlanta @ Masquerade Hell Stage
April 23 – Washington @ 9:30 Club
April 24 – Philadelphia @ Pure (Making Time)
April 28 – Boston @ Middle East
April 29 – Montreal @ SAT
April 30 – Toronto @ Phoenix Concert Hall
May 01 – Chicago @ Metro